Friday, February 10, 2006
So it begins...
Welcome one and all to the first post of my first ever blog! I know I kept telling everyone that I'd make my own blog but it took me over 2 years to finally get off my lazy ass and make one.

Why New Age Pirate™? Well, for starters, I think it sounds cool. I kinda see myself as a pirate of sorts. While I don't go scouring the literal seven seas, looting and plundering, I do so all around the vast ocean of the Internet. (Yes, that's me painfully trying to be a writer. Unfortunately, you'll read more of these failed attempts in the future.)

So, I'd like to welcome y'all again to my blog. Grab a mug of Grog™ and brace yerselves, mateys, as the New Age Pirate™ prepares to set sail!

ARR!

3 Comments:

(February 10, 2006 11:04 PM)
hello world!

(February 12, 2006 5:30 PM)
H'ray! Your blog is finally up and running! Lovely layout, btw -- ^_^

- Tin

(February 13, 2006 7:06 AM)
Thanks Tin! So happy you stopped by! ^_^

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.