Monday, March 20, 2006
Oh Yeah! Lets Get it ON!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled Mac gloating for some breaking news: South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker have declared war on Scientology. The thought of an animated Tom Cruise duking it out with the South Park denizens excites me.

Now I know the South Park guys can be very crass and rude. And I've lost count how many times they've taken jabs at Christianity but we Christians are good sports. Well, most of us anyway. (Some of us jab back)

For a little background on the issue, follow the link above. And if the reports are true, I've seriously lost a whole lotta respect for Isaac Hayes. I mean yeah, I make fun of some religions out there but I can also take it if people take pot shots in Catholicism. I get offended but hey, I don't let it get to me.

[sigh] Anyway, if South Park isn't your cup of tea for equal opportunity religion bashing, you should seriously consider watching the "This Week in God" segment on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Rob Corddry is fucking hilarious!

P.S. Natalie Portman was on the Daily Show yesterday (here in the Philippines anyway). She looked totally cute and adorable in her new short hairstyle! (For the record, I still loved her when she was bald and even when she had a mohawk) And the way she laughs... [sigh] Heavenly. It doesn't matter whether she's being all cute like that or being gangsta, I love her all the same. I also love chocolate. But I love Natalie more. I'm serious.

2 Comments:

(March 21, 2006 9:38 AM)
i saw that 'this week in god' thingie-- he could make fun of other religions but he couldnt make fun of muslims. =)

(March 21, 2006 10:10 AM)
after the whole mohammed cartoon incident, EVERYONE is afraid to poke fun at Islam. :p

speaking of which, check out this trailer. ^_^

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.