Saturday, February 11, 2006
WTF Moment #0001
I should know better than to react the way that I did when I first saw this. I mean, a good friend of mine organizes speed dating events. I have been in one of those speed dating events myself. But there are things that you can never prepare for.

So as I was browsing through this morning's Manila Bulletin, I see this article:


So I think, "wow, Petita's group is getting all this good publicity," but in the corner of my eye, I see this:


HOLY SHIT! Camille???! With...??? HOLY SHIT!
[sigh] If only some of us could be that lucky (Nadiyaryo ka pa, bruha). I'm happy for you Camille! Fight on!

I'll talk more on the speed dating thing in another post.

Labels:

3 Comments:

(February 11, 2006 1:16 PM)
daaaaaammmmnnnn!!!!! woohoo!!! if camille found true love through speed dating... it really must work!!!!

(btw anma said cam looks so maamo.) mwehehehehe!

(February 12, 2006 9:53 AM)
it didn't owrk for me. hehehe. :p

si cam? maamo? perish the thought! ;)

(February 15, 2006 7:05 PM)
Pucha! Nadyaryo si Camille?!?! Mwahahaha!!! =D

Anyway, balita ko Jing patok na patok ka raw dun sa speed dating e...ma-appeal ka pala sa older women, hehehe =)

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.