Friday, February 17, 2006
When Size Matters

That, my dear friends, is the Canon EF 70mm-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens. Ah, how I covet thee.

Now I'm usually very disciplined about large purchases (pun inevitable). I just recently bought something quite big recently, so my current budget doesn't allow any more extravagant purchases in the next few months (By the way, I'm not rich. I'm just a pathetically single hermit). What drove me to this insatiable lust for a new lens is because someone, who shall be refered to under the psuedonym, "J.C.," recently got himself a Canon EOS Kiss Digital N kit with 2, count them, TWO lenses for only PhP46k. That's 20k less than what I got for my Digital SLR with a standard lens. Now I know that somewhere in the Bible it says "Thou shalt not cover thy neighbor's goods (another pun inevitable)" but still...

Curse you, "J.C."

[sigh] Why couldn't I have just gotten into Stamp Collecting instead of Photography?

2 Comments:

(February 20, 2006 1:27 PM)
you have a 350D? i hate you. :-P
pero uy, salamat sa software ha. heehee. linked you up.

(February 20, 2006 1:39 PM)
ei yelle! yup, gots me a 350D. but you should hate J.C. more! hehehe. >_<

thanks for dropping by! and thanks for the link!

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.