Sunday, March 26, 2006
Multiplayer Gaming
Huzzah, Fellow citizens! I've just finished a quest in World of Warcraft and I must say, it was damn fun! This is why playing with other people is always better than playing solo. The Dead Mines was the first real major quest I've done in the game. Thanks go out to Eloris, Plokoon (Joppet), Syclosus, and Hanisbeast in the Drak'thul server for making this quest mucho enjoyable (just in case any of you happen to stop by my humble blog).

There was some drama in the end. But it was all good. Until the next quest then! Huzzah!

And here's a screenshot of the group before the final battle:

That's me dancing in the left next to Joppet (Plokoon). Yes, I play a girl in the game. The men all look so damn ugly. (No offense to WoW players with male characters)

Labels:

2 Comments:

(March 27, 2006 9:11 AM)
pucha kahit sa mmorpg meron pang photo op! asan shout out ko!?!

(March 27, 2006 11:56 AM)
patience. your time will come. ^_^

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.