Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Spoiled
I think I may have to learn to say "no." I've been too accommodating to my friends, co-workers, and even random acquaintances. So much that they text, call or e-mail me late at night. Tonight, I've had four different people ask me four different things in a span of an hour. And like the daft doormat that I am, I agreed to all requests.

I feel like I'm Melvin Smiley in The Big Hit. I can't refuse a request in fear of people disliking me. [sigh] It's mentally and physically draining me. People criticize me sometimes for being too much of a hermit, but now you know that most of the time I spend at home is to accommodate several requests from all these people.

I really like some alone time. I need some time just veg out in front of my Mac watching my shows and even more time to finally finish Final Fantasy XII. Dear God, people, the world of Ivalice needs me too!

One of these days, I think I'll digitally disappear from all of you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

(February 26, 2007 7:14 PM)
uy jing question... which is better, a powerbook g5 or a Belkin iTrip?

bwahahaha!
(dood i feel the same way. thats why im seriously SERIOUSLY considering Chemical Yak Computer Doctors)

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.