Saturday, August 04, 2007
Feeling a bit Emo
It's a saturday night and I'm at home feeling non-active. My body is too lazy to go out, too bummed to watch TV, too fat to eat any more junk food but my brain is too active to sit still. It's a weird mix. The mind wants to move but the meat says hell no.

So what do I do? I think. I'm told thinking is a dangerous pastime. But what else can you do when your body won't cooperate? So I think about a lot of things and go through my usual process:

First, I lose that good feeling.
Next, I start to realize that the world is a shitty place.
Then I start to think evil thoughts.

[All strips from Sinfest.net by Tatsuya Ishida]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.