Friday, August 10, 2007
If You Like Movies...
... then you should check out Ebert & Roeper's Movie Review site. I chanced upon it while reading a video game web site of all places.

Roger Ebert, Gene Siskel and Richard Roeper's reviews are the most entertaining I've seen on TV or online (they're up there with reviews by a guy only known as "p" ^_^ ). With the recent addition of their Balcony Archive, you can check out what they thought of films released in the last 20 years.

Their insight is very interesting and they get into very hilarious discussions on films they have different opinions about. But, in my opinion, the best laughs come from when they all rag on a really horrible film.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

(August 10, 2007 4:30 PM)
great find! but I think I prefer reviews by p.

(August 10, 2007 4:30 PM)
oh crap i thought i was posting anonymously.

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.