Sunday, February 19, 2006
Every Dog has His Day (Off)

Just got back from a photo shoot trip to the La Luz Resort in Batangas. It was a most welcome break from all the work I've been doing these past few weeks. To top it all off, I had the privilege to be in the company of six lovely ladies (above) who were equally as willing to be my models for the past 2 days.

The abridged album can be found in my flickr and Multiply accounts. You need an account for both services to see the Photos. If you're still not part of my contact lists on any of those services, just send me an invite for either or both.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

(February 21, 2006 12:18 PM)
bro! photoshoot nga!!!
LUCKY GUY!!!

(February 21, 2006 4:02 PM)
Magaling mag-pose yung nasa likod... buti naman at natuto na rin. Seriously, nice picture...

(February 21, 2006 6:35 PM)
what a winner blogspot with equally winner models =)

(February 22, 2006 8:20 AM)
i wonder kung sino si anonymous? tracy? joy? patty? hehe =D saw the pics in flickr...good shots! =)

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.