Friday, March 31, 2006
WoW Side Effects: Why Massively Multiplayer Online Games should have Disclaimers
I really should learn to pace myself. Being a self-proclaimed obsessive compulsive, I like to keep my life on a specifc schedule. Migrating to the Mac has thrown me way off schedule. Adding World of Warcraft to the mix simply obliterated that schedule. And now, it's the end of March. And I have yet to make a Birthday Greeting Card for the March Celebrants. I'll try to put it up in time. But the way things are going, it might be up in April. And no, I do not plan to merge the March greeting card with April's. That would be just wrong. (cough, cough) But do give me credit, I haven't dropped my friends to play WoW yet. Right, Tracy? (nudge, nudge) At least, I think I haven't. (whimper)

Anyway, I better get things back on track before they get any worse. Besides, I still want to have a girlfriend. It's hard enough without WoW in the picture. Then again, I really didn't need WoW to screw up my life. My procrastination usually does the trick.


... [sigh]


As for my suggested disclaimer for WoW: Warning. Will cause severe changes in life priorities. Induces massive purging of social contact and/or intimacy with friends, family and various other tangible people. Don't get us started on your working habits.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.