Saturday, March 24, 2007
Exhausted, Worn out, Weary, Fatigued, Dead beat, Etc, Etc
It's been a hell of a week. I'm not sure if the work load has increased or the lack of substantial rest is making me a bit edgy in the office. I didn't mean to be snarky to my co-workers this week but there were days where I just wanted to snap.

What really bothers me is not the increased stress levels (nor the hair strands pile around my chair) is I feel like I've been behaving like a brat, whining like a sad bitch. I'll try to have more composure next week. If I live long enough to see Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.