Sunday, March 25, 2007
It all makes sense now
I was going through my morning stroll around the interweb when I chanced upon an article titled 10 Things You Never Knew About SEX. Alright, alright, stop the snickering. It's obvious why I was drawn to the headline. But I'm not here to broadcast my overly curious (and repressed) mind.

What really got my attention was number 6, which states:
"Homosexuality is not unique to humans. Many species have been observed engaging in homosexual activity, and in fact male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of all mammals."

Then it hit me (no, I'm not coming out of the closet either, wise ass), all the rumors were apparently true. It all makes sense now! I'll never look at this picture the same way again:

Holey Hot Pants, Batman!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.