Friday, April 13, 2007
It's been a Good Friday the 13th
It was a good day today. Really it was. Many wonderful things happened today, a day most consider "unlucky."

For starters, I took a leave from work to renew my driver's license. Expecting the worst based on my previous encounters with said branch of the government. But to my surprise, the LTO branch in ATC was different. The staff were pleasant and courteous. People lining up were disciplined. Though it still took around 2 hours to process all the paperwork and retrieve my license, the wait wasn't as excruciating as the last time I had to renew my license.

Then, Globe finally fixed our DSL and landline. It took some time to convince them to change the modem they intially supplied me. It turns out I was right all along, the modem was causing all the issues. Now, my Yahoo! Messenger has finally stabilized and is rarely disconnecting on its own. The landline isn't interfering with the data services. Phone call quality is a lot better than with the old modem.

Finally, had dinner out with my folks. Just good quality time with my parents.

Yup, it was a good Friday the 13th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment | | Home

Name: Jin
Occupation:
Graphic Artist/Pirate
Geek Toys:
20" iMac Core Duo, PSP, iPod (3G), EOS350D
Special Attack(s):
La Serpiente Strike
El Gato Fist

Being the mindless drone of fashion that I am, I decided to jump on the Blogging bandwagon. This site contains all my rants and raves about current events, technology, video gaming, cinema and the occasional snippets of my own geek life. (Yeah, quite original, I know.)

Best viewed at 1024x768 on Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer 6 sucks donkey dick.








© 2006. All rights reserved.
Illustrations and Character Designs: Jin.

The Sims. © 2006. Electronic Arts, Inc.